I've been traveling for work and was home for a few days in between. I went to the studio where the main modulars are and flipped the switch to turn them on.
This is what greeted me:
What I think was going on was the synth was patched up to the last demo I did of FM into the new Mike Peake (of Ebolatone fame) custom 258 module I received last month.
However, the 200e has a preset manager and it seemed to recall a different preset. So when I turned it on it was patched for one thing and sent info to play another. This falls under the category of "happy accidents" I've talked about before. Ok, so perhaps not so happy but, well... I was sufficiently amused to document it in this short clip.
Enjoy as much and you can and bleep (carefully) on...